- The other intention or meaning.
- adj.其他的,另外的,從前的 pron.其他的,他人,另外一個 adv.另外地,不同地
- He is iron-willed and stands firm.
- He unashamedly abandoned the project when he realized he would not gain from it.
- He looked somewhat shamefaced when he realized his mistake.
- He realised with a sharp pang that she belonged to him and he to her.
- He awoke to his opportunities.
- He cleared his throat significantly a few times.
- He intended to slay his father's murderer.
- I see eye to eye with him.
- Clear evidence of his intent is to prolong the ritual.
- The thought had jumped out of its little dark sentrybox in his inner consciousness.
出乎他意料之外 to his surprise