- to go to press
to submit for printing
- n.壓,按,印刷,壓力,擁擠,緊握,新聞 vt.壓,壓榨,緊抱,逼迫 vi.壓,逼迫,擁擠,受壓
- v.(使)服從,(使)順從 vt.提交,遞交
- 付印前價目無誤, 之後或有變化。
- Prices are correct at the time of going to press, but may be changed.
- Can you have your report ready for the press by next week?
- One of my jobs at the newspaper office was to head up the page before it was printed.
- The moral offen-sive remarks in the book had to be expurgated before it could be printed.
- Can I have a copy of the article to run my eye over before it's printed?
付印 come to press; put into print; put to stamp; send to press; went to ptess
地圖付印前準備 map preparation
尚未付印 be in manuscript
把報紙準備好付印 put somthing to bed