- The rebels rose against the ruler.
- Troops were called in to subdue the rebels.
- One of the fallen angels who rebelled against god in milton's paradise lost.
- Popular revolt was virtually precluded.
- You're such a typical rebellious pisces.
- Who triggered off the rebellion?
- He was the most successful rebel slave; his specter would stalk the white south for a century.
- He was sentenced to death for his mutinous behavior.
- Uranus represents sudden change and rebellion.
- A rebel from the waist down!
- A slave ship after a successful mutiny.
- The duke of monmouth who rebelled against his uncle james h in1685.
- Government troops are moving in on the rebel strong hold.
反叛 rebel; revolt
反叛者 insurgent; rebel