[chī zǎo cān]
- to have breakfast
- n.早餐 vi.進早餐
- Would you like breakfast now?
- I used to have breakfast at
- He likes to take his time over breakfast.
- After a good night's sleep I'll enjoy breakfast even more.
- When do you have breakfast?
- What time is breakfast served?
- The prime minister himself would fain wait upon him at breakfast.
- I head downstairs for breakfast.
- You can still eat breakfast when slimming.
- He sat at the counter to eat his breakfast.
- Wash eat breakfast read the plan of our work day.
吃早餐 have breakfast