- to be fond of
- n.愛好,同樣的人(或物) adj.相似的,同樣的 vt.喜歡,希望,願意 vi.喜歡,希望 prep.象,如同 adv.可能
- A dentist might have2th dr or molar while a tonkinese cat fancier has tonk mom and a lawyer torts.
- A little boy loved to nete and play around it every day.
- A starlet would prefer the crummiest the rattiest the phoniest movie wheel.
- A pro. I like it.
- I didn't take to him much at first.
- A prima donna who is also an intensely serious artist.
- Some more bread.we got the salami we got the prosciut to that you love
- .. Some times l get moody..
- A gamy little mare that loved to run.
三喜奶糖 triohappy creamy sweet
不再喜歡 have no further use for
不喜歡 be displeased with; disapprove of; gave a dislike of; have a dislike to; have a dislkie for; have a distaste for; have an aversion to; have no use for; not be bothered with; take a dislike to; taken against; took against
與...同喜 rejoice with
為...所喜愛 be in someone''s good books
為了喜歡 for the fun of
企圖贏得...的歡喜 chuck oneself at
企圖贏得他們的歡喜 chuck themsselves at
企圖贏得他的歡喜 chuck himself at
企圖贏得你的歡喜 chuck yourself at
企圖贏得她的歡喜 chuck herself at
企圖贏得我們的歡喜 chuck ourselves at
企圖贏得我的歡喜 chuck myself at
使...喜愛 caught the fancy of; take the fancy of
使人感到空歡喜 taken the gilt off the gingerbread
使受喜愛 endear to
使喜悅 regale with
使狂喜 enrapture with; entrance with
值得喜歡的人 good skate
做自己最喜歡的事 did her own thing; did her thing; did his own thing; did his thing; did my own thing; did my thing; did our own things; did our things; did their own things; did their things; did your own thing; did your own things; did your thing
允許幹所喜歡的事 turn loose
十分喜愛 lose my heart to
雙喜奶油糖 Double Happiness cream sweet
雙喜牌陳醋 Double Happiness brand vinegar
雙喜酥 Double Happiness crisp
雙喜餅乾 Double Happiness biscuit
反復說自己喜歡的事 rode a hobby