- vt.察覺 v.感知,感到,認識到
- 股票價格一跌落, 我就開始察覺到情況有些不妙
- The first inkling I had that all was not well was when the share prices began to fall.
- I noticed a certain coolness (ie lack of friendliness) between them.
- He hadn't been married for long when he realized he had caught a tartar.
- Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
- Sensing michael's fear his instructors3allowed him to float around on his back.
- She sensed my growing apprehension.
- Perceptible only as unaccountable influences that hinder progress; an unexplainable fear.
察覺到 be aware that; scent out
沒有察覺到 be unaware of; be unaware that