- to defeat
- Spain could not muster sufficient resources to rout the cubans.
- The shiloh eagles have defeated the richland giants24to23
- Now I'll show you how to trounce your husband.
- Shirley got the best of her opponent.
- John was big and strong but he was muscle-bound and I could beat him.
- Defeat by a narrow margin.
- In rugby league the british beat us fair dinkum!
- To defeat in battle; vanquish.
- To overcome or vanquish by superior force; subdue.
在商業中打敗 send under
徹底打敗 chaw up; knock into a cocked hat; knock spots off; knock spots out of; knock the spots off; knock the spots out of
打敗 overcome; pin my ears back; pinned their ears back
承認打敗 yield the palm to
違拗...徹底打敗 walk all over