- to bring to justice
to punish according to the law
- vt.拿來,帶來,產生,引起,提出(訴訟) vi.停下
- It's a good job you were there to help we couldn't have managed without you.
- He just let me have my own way with all this.
- Let others stew and fume and plot and plan about things they could not help.
- Transacting reinsurance in accordance with laws;
依法辦案 handle cases in conformity with legal provisions
法辦 bring to justice; deal with according to law; punish by law
逮捕法辦 arrest and deal with according to law; bring into justice