- to worry
to be anxious
- n.煩惱,憂慮,苦惱,撕咬 vt.使煩惱,使焦慮,使苦惱,撕咬,困擾,折磨 vi.煩惱,擔心,撕咬,掙扎著前進
- Ken and ann are worried.
- Joe was in college and worried about exams.
- It won't help to fret about the problem.
- There is no need to worry over such a side-issue.
- But when my daughter is overwhelmed by a pile of homework I tell her "little by little mi fita."
- The march hare took the watch and looked at it gloomily.
- He told me to take things easy and not to worry about getting back to work.
- She mustbe worrying about it.
- I sit here and worry.
- Rory the warrior and roger the worrier were reared wrongly in a rural brewery.