- to go mad
to go crazy
to lose one's mind
- The point is sir he's not some loony cult leader.
- Well shipmate'said gray'mad he may not be;
- And when marquez saw that she was with the mariachi well he went crazy.
- The constant whine of the machine nearly drove me crazy.
- The old wolf dashes regardless into the bush.
- For awhile monroe thought he was crazy.
- I don't menton t.he'ii say I'm beng crazy.
- Sometimes l just go nuts.
- In jail the prisoners get stir-crazy during the spring and summer.
- The old prospector had stayed alone up in the mountains so long that he'd gone off his rocker.
- The whole republican party would go crazy.
發瘋 lose your mind; lost my mind; take leave of my senses; taken leave of their senses; took leave of her senses
發瘋的 off her dot
將...逼得發瘋 drive crazy; drive mad
有點發瘋 had a tile loose; have a tile loose