- to get angry
- Don't go in unless you have to she's in a strop.
- Unreasonably irritable or ill-tempered; peevish.
- He lost temper and told the man in his office to sod off.
- He's liable to throw a tantrum.
- He was expostulating with the porter.
- She will have a tantrum at the least provocation.
- She threatened to get stroppy.
- She is in the sulks.
- And then suddenly it was all over like a child's tantrum.
- I can't account for her tantrum.
- Young tony like so many children was self-willed and quick to anger.
- Easily offended or upset; touchy.
不發脾氣 keep my temper; keep your temper; kept their temper; kept your temper
沖...發脾氣 bite someone''s head off
別發脾氣 keep your hair on; keep your hairs on
發脾氣 lose my temper; lose our temper; lose their rag; pucker up; take the huff
大發脾氣 blew her top; blew his top; blew my top; blown his top; have a fit; ut up rough
對...大發脾氣 rage against