- in hundred and one ways
in every possible way
by every means
- n.一百個(人或物)一組,許多 num.百,百個 adj.許多的
- pron.一個人,任何人,一方 num.一,一個 adj.一方的,某一,同樣的
- n.路,路線,路途,習慣,行業,規模,道路,情形 adj.中途,途中的 adv.遠遠地,大大地,非常
- The highjackers inflicted all kinds of indignities on their captives.
- 儘管我們竭力討好新經理, 但她仍然對我們的工作百般挑剔。
- Although we bent over backwards to please her, our new manager was still very critical of our work.
- They inflicted all kinds of indignities on their captives.
- My father is always finding fault with the way I do things.
- Aunt Mary always makes a great fuss of the children.
- D'alembert has tried to undermine by various cavils.
- The highjacker inflict all kinds of indignity on their captive.
- Has put up so much resistance to concorde.
- This time they were much more censorious of the prime minister.
- A legal process which is long laborious and nitpicking.
百般勾引 made a play for; made her play for; made his play for; made my play for; made our plays for; made their plays for; made your play for; made your plays for; make a play for; make her play for; make his play for; make my play for
百般照料 cocker up
百般討好 shine up to