- to steal
- He fell thrice for theft.
- He was prosecuted for theft.
- He was suspected of theft.
- He was accused of stealing again.
- To take unlawfully or without permission; steal.
- It is forbidden conceal the factory goods in the dormitory or who will be punished as pilfer.
- Is also involved with the nerve gas
- A mugger assailed him on the dark street.
- The redskins were outplayed by the minnesota vikings.
- China has waged a100-day campaign to protect ipr and raise the awareness of fighting piracy.
- A sneaky pirate is a stinky pirate.
與盜竊有關的欺詐行為 fraud relating to theft
事後強盜罪 robbery after the event
保偷盜提貨不著險 insurance against tpnd
做攔路打動的強盜 take to the road
做攔路打劫的強盜 taken to the road; took to the road
入侵盜 assailing thieves
公然盜竊 take a sheet off a hedge
共知的盜賊 reputed thief
關於盜竊及提貨不著險的學會條款 institute theft, pilferage and nondelivery clause
關於盜竊及提貨不著險的附帶條款 institute theft pilferage
內裝式防盜裝置 built-in anti-theft device
軍人盜竊軍用物資罪 crime of stealing military goods
軍人盜竊武器裝備罪 crime of stealing weaponry
冠狀動脈盜血綜合征 coronary steal syndrome
出盜汗 sweat at night
制定法夜盜罪 statutory burglary
單純盜竊罪 simple larceny
反內盜鬥爭 fight against larceny from within; struggle against internal larceny
反客貨盜 combat stealing of rail cargos and passengers'' properties
反盜竊 antiburglary; antishoplifting
反盜血現象 reverse steal phenomenon
多功能防盜報警器 multi-function robbery protection alarm
大盜 major thief
大盜竊犯 grand larceny
失盜 be burgled; be burglarized; be stolen
套裝海盜玩具 pirate playset
家庭財產盜竊險保險單 household property policy against theft