- Fiona's such a prattler--I wish she'd get to the point of what she wants to say.
- He told us point-blank that his company was on the verge of bankruptcy.
- He rejected their invitation point-blank.
- She refused the offer point-blank.
- She declined the invitation undiplomatically.
- She asked straight out if I was interested in the job.
- She asked me point-blank whether I would help her.
- I had a straight talk with my daughter about what she is going to do when she leaves school.
- I asked him point-blank what he was doing there.
- Speak plainly and no one will misunderstand you.
垂直截骨術 vertical osteotomy
最直截了當的手續 straight shoot
直截了當地說 put bluntly; to put it bluntly
直截了當的 without preliminaries