[zhí tǐng tǐng]
- The branch was sticking up out of the water.
- He had not gone many steps before he stumbled on the uneven ground and fell flat on his face.
- The modern office block sticks out like a sore thumb among the old buildings in the area.
- He sat straight in the armchair and he said to hagen "give me a drop of anisette."
- Geng lei releases it suddenly.the wild goose falls stiffly on the ground.
- He was sitting very straight in his chair.
- She was as dead as caesar poor wench and as cold as a church.
直挺挺地倒下 measure out one''s length