- A straight and voluble talker he approached each subject with unfailing enthusiasm.
- His humorous remarks added a savor to our conversation.
- She has almost total recall of her conversations with the president.
- It's refreshing to talk to such a truthful person.
- Why does the conversation have to revet to money every five minutes?
- Just warming up the conversation.
- A former model wrote a hilarious novel based on pillow talk with her many male friends.
- Talking to a psychotherapist was a way of unburdening himself of a lot of worries and buried anger.
- You can't say things like that on paddington station.
- Has revealed during a conversation
與...談話 have a talk with; in discourse with
與...談話責備 talk to
與...進行談話 have a conversation with
與之談話的 spoken to
作冗長談話的能力 long wind
和...談話 have a talk with
坦率的談話 straight talk
對記者發表談話 give an interview
打斷不愉快的談話 call off the dogs
找...談話 check back
拖住談話 take by the button; taken by the button; took by the button
無結構的談話 unstructured interview
有關不滿的談話 grievance interview
有結構的談話 structured interview
正在與...談話 in converstation with
用談話消磨時間 talk against time
離職前的談話 exit interview
離職談話 exit interview
談話 speak; speech
談話記錄 minutes of talks
辨論中最後的談話 the last word
連珠泡似地談話 talk a blue streak
連續不斷地談話 talk upon
連貫談話式訪談 connected conver sationinterview
通過談話方式 on the blob