- to settle a debt
- He refused to amortize the debt.
- He made an appropriation of usd20000for payment of debts.
- If he can afford a luxury yacht then a fortiori he can afford to pay his debts.
- The bailiff was ordered lo sell up the furniture lo pay the debt.
- My.brown has had to stump up for his son's debts.
- Pay a bill debt fine subscription etc
- Each time he asked margaret to pay her debt he was put off for another month.
- Many took to gambling and got in over their heads borrowing from shylock to pay their debts.
付款還債 tender money in payment of a debt
企業法人破產還債程式 procedure of bankruptcy liquidation of a business corporation
供償還債款用的撥款 appropriation for repayment of funded debt 供出售或交換的貨物 goods for sale or exchange
依次償還債權人的債款 ranking of creditors
債務人和債權人對滯還債款重新安排的會計 accounting by debtors and creditors for troubled debt restructurings
償還債券收益 gain on bond retirement
償還債務 pay a debt; meet one''s engagement; service debt; satisfaction; redemption; meet one''s liabilities; extinguish
償還債務支出 outlay for debt payment; outlay for loan payment
償還債權人 settle with creditors
償還債款 payment of loans
償還債款撥款 appropriations for repayment of funded debts
償還債款期限 maturity of loans
分批償還債務 serial bond
分期付款償還債務 reimburse the credit by installments
分期償還債券 installment bonds
分期償還債務 amortization of debt; amortize
分期償還公司債,分期償還債券 installment bonds; serial bonds
分期攤還債款 amortization loan
到期償還債務 noncallable bond
可償還債券 redeemable bond
國外還債 loan repayments from abroad
多種貨幣償還債券 multiple currency security
延期償還債款書 letter of license
拒絕償還債務 recourse repudiation
提前償還債券價格 call price
提前償還債券價格，提前兌回價格 call price