- It's a real sell: the food seems cheap but you pay extra for vegetables.
- Food was set before him, but he said, "I will not eat until I have delivered my message."
- Their food was good and they never gave the staff stale left-overs.
- An uninviting meal of cold fish and chips
- Soup will help out our meal.
- A plateful of coarse broken victuals was set before him.
- A mediocre actor display meal
- One of the fringe benefits is free meals.
- Giving a police officer a free meal may be against the law but it seems to be a picayune infraction.
- These meals are ideal for home freezing.
- The employees prepare meals for short-haul jets.