- A walking stick was standing against the wall.
- A tree whose hungry mouth is prest against the earth's sweet flowing breast;
- A tree in summer becomes a shelter against winds and rains;
- Everything has gone against the expectations of the reactionaries.
- Drinking green tea could help in the fight against hiv research suggests.
- Leading newspapers swung against him.
- An antibiotic that is especially active against the tubercle bacillus.
- Owner-occupied housing as a hedge against rent risk by: sinai todd; souleles nicholas s.