- vi.變成,成為,變得 vt.適合,相稱
- The story tells about a little newsboy or shoeshine boy who grew up to become rich and respected.
- A person with a poisonous mind becomes a snake or a scorpion or some other poisonous insect.
- How does a single somatic cell become a whole plant?
- Can an unreachable object become reachable again?
- Many a necklace becomes a noose.
- A tree in summer becomes a shelter against winds and rains;
- Now the production of contraceptives in china has basically become self-sufficient.