- n [sing] interval between the two halves of a game of football, hockey, etc （足球、 曲棍球等比賽上下半場間的）中場休息: The score at half-time was 2-2. 上半場結束時比分為2比2. * [attrib 作定語] the,half-time `score 上半場結束時的得分
- The whistle went for half-time.
- Bath took a9-7lead into the half-time break thanks to a40th minute drop-goal from mike cart.
- The teams were all square at half-time.
- The score at half-time was78to60.
- The score at half-time was60to56.
- Hughes scored two goals before half-time.
- What was the half-time score?
- Liverpool brought on their sub at half-time.
- A half-time pep talk that inspirited the weary team.