- This schoolgirl likes to do some needlework.
- The girls were chattering away over their needlework.
- She is good at needlework.
- Her needlework is quite presentable.
- A table designed for a specific kind of task or activity, such as needlework or the graphic arts.
- The bayeux tapestry is the most famous surviving piece of needlework.
- Brocaded silk; an embossed satin; embossed leather; raised needlework; raised metalwork.
- ... I could take home economics and needlework class.
- Not even painting or needlework?
- They were all proficient in needlework.
- The art or process of needlework.
- To open bundles of your unfinished needlework.