- An only child is often left to his own resources, ie left to amuse himself.
- 他是獨生子, 是父母的寵兒。
- As an only child he was the idol of his parents.
- My mother was an only child.
- Since she was an only child, her parents pandered to her every whim.
- Parents who dote on their only child.
- Ingrid is my only child.
- Parents who dote on their only child.see synonyms at like
- She's cha's only child.
- I'm an only child.
- ... She was an only child.
- Melissa an only child loves her dad.
- Tom is their only child.
- Listen I'm an only child.
- I am an only child...
- I was an only child.