- I prefer to sit (ie in a railway carriage) facing the engine.
- The railway carriage became so hot that the air misted up the windows.
- Smokers and non-smokers can not be equally free in the same railway carriage.
- Smokers and nonsmokers cannot be equally free in the same railway carriage.
- The air in the railway carriage was thick with tobacco fumes.
- The railway carriage was full of cigar-puffing businessmen.
- Which railway carriage should we take?
- We were boxed up all night in a railway carriage.
- Another railway carriage has been hitched on.
- Smoking in this railway carriage is prohibited.