- n.學校,學院,學習,授課,求學,全體學生,學派 vt.鍛煉,教育
- The headmaster of a school wrote to the post-office and asked for post-office box for his school.
- A school specializing in music.
- A good mother is worth a hundred of schoolmaster.
- One study showed that as early as nursery school
- Other well-meaning parents tried to pull him off what was left of the school saying
- Some village schools have no tape recorders let alone a multi-media player.
- Some students complained about the rigid rules and regulations at the school.
- The school year is divided into three trimesters.
- There are three terms in a school year.