- The area of the field bounded by home plate and first, second, and third bases.
- The game program lists sam as a third baseman.
- Tom sacrificed smith to third base.
- Shortstop-defensive infielder between second and third base.
- The third baseman let the ball roll between his feet.
- The third baseman made some remarkable stops.
- He hit a fair ball over the third base bag.
- A base hit at which the batter stops safely at third base.
- That was winfield's second overthrow of third base this game.
- He could play second base or third base and in the outfield.
- I'm on third base right?