- For weeks Jack vacillated between a home in Memphis and one in Little Rock.
- With so much disagreement it is no surprise that policymakers are unsure and vacillate.
- You can tell when they're stressed out they'll equivocate and vacillate.
- To waste time especially in indecision; dawdle or vacillate.
- Or vacillate between the two?
- To vacillate in one's actions or decisions.
- Some of them still have doubts their stand is not yet firm and they vacillate in moments of stress.
- When did she begin to vacillate?
- To fluctuate or waver in making choices; vacillate.