- Demand deposit an account where deposited funds can be withdrawn at any time.
- All complaints were withdrawn acknowledging mckinley's irreproachable character.
- The soviet troops shouldhave withdrawnfrom czechoslovakia long ago.
- The garrison was immediately withdrawn.
- Permission to land at diyarbakir has been withdrawn.
- A pickled plate is being withdrawn from the sulfuric acid bath.
- All foreign troops must be withdrawn immediately and unconditionally.
- They had prudently withdrawn as soon as the van had got fairly under way.
- She became withdrawn and pensive hardly speaking to anyone.
- The patent was withdrawn on a technicality.