- He agreed with the plurality opinion's reading of the statute.
- He agreed to play along with them for the time being.
- She had recklessly agreed to lend them what they needed.
- She fell for the sales talk and agreed to buy a set of encyclopedias.
- The prenuptial will stand as agreed.
- She unwillingly agreed to go with them.
- She has agreed to act as a surrogate mother for her sister.
- Do hereby ordain that when fifty planets have agreed to join the systems commonwealth...
- Stalin agreed at yalta to hold free elections in poland and that's a serious commitment.